Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day

I am so grateful to have been blessed with such a great husband. He is so patient with me and so loving. He does such a good job with the girls. We all feel so loved by him. He is so good to always help me out with everything. He loves his girls so much. When he gets home he spends all his time with his family. He always puts us first. He is the best.


I was also so blessed to have the best dad in the world. He sacrificed so much for his family and always was so patient with us. I remember as a kid always going to Dad for things because he was such a softie. I always said I wanted to marry someone like my dad becuase he was so wonderful and sure enough it is crazy how much Kevin and my Dad are alike. So slow to anger so full of love and kindness. Both are the best men I know.


For Fathers Day the primary sang Daddy's Homecoming and Love is Spoken Here. I am the Primary chorister and since there is no Nursery, Lizzy goes to Primary. Well we only have about 8 kids. We get up there and I have to lead the kids and sing with them. Lizzy knows the songs perfectly and just sings her heart out. I start crying because I am a total baby. I could hardly make it through the songs, the other kids are just standing up there not singing and looking at me like I am a freak and all the while Lizzy keeps singing her heart out and doing all the actions. She is two and she is the only kid who got up there and sang. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I recorded her singing it but I can't figure out how to put video on this blog, so if anyone knows how to will you please tell me.

No comments: