Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cherries

I love things with cherries on them and when I saw this fabric I knew I had to make something for the girls out of it. They needed more dresses and I was having a hard time finding cute ones so I decided to make them jumpers. I think they turned out pretty cute. I am making the girls and Kevin pajamas for Christmas, and after that I am going to find another hobby to do for a while. I don't want to burn myself out on sewing.

We couldn't get a good picture of Nellie because she wouldn't sit still

Lizzy giving her "Cheese" smile.

We did get a good picture of Nellie

4 comments:

kris said...

What cute little dresses! Binny you amaze me- you are such a talented homemaker (not to sound corny). I wish I could do half the things you do- you are so good at sewing and making cakes and all that fun stuff. Good job! Good luck on your Christmas pajamas. Post some pictures of the girls in them so I can see them!!

Ladysam said...

Binny, it sounds (and looks) like you are having such a great time! I am so glad that you have a "get away" and to be with your family for a while! I love how those jumpers turned out! I cant believe you made them so fast! I still need to get on with my jammies for the girls. I am worried that I wont get them done for Christmas Eve!!! I have not even started on them!

I look forward to you coming back to Kansas soon, I miss you and the girls! Nellie wont know what to do with Madison walking now, she cant out run her anymore!

Emily Brimhall said...

those dresses are darling. you are such a good mom to do that.

Anonymous said...

Binny,
I agree with Kris - you are the ultimate homemaker. You do it all! I love seeing pictures of your little girls. You always have them looking so cute. They are darling! We miss you guys!