Monday, December 7, 2009

Janie is growing so fast

My baby is 11 months old! This has been the fastest year of my life. I swear I just barely had Jane. Maybe it is because she has been the best baby. She is so sweet. She just barely became mobile this past month. It has actually been really nice that she was so slow with getting around, I enjoyed knowing that wherever I put her she would stay. Now she is everywhere and follows me wherever I go, but I am enjoying that too. It has been really interesting how different she is than the other two. She is so laid back. She is so much like her Daddy. Plus almost everyone tells us she looks like him. Lizzy just loves her to pieces. And Nellie loves her so much too. These three little girls are so much fun together.
She loves to feed herself and hasn't let me feed her at all for months now. She is really good at it though and is s super good eater. The only thing she won't eat is anything like mashed potatoes or anything that is the texture of baby food, she wants big chunks that she can feed herself.

She is a total mam's girl right now and I am loving it! She will be perfectly happy with someone else but if she sees or hears me she starts whining until I pick her up and then she is just happy as can be.



At her 9 month but really about ten month appointment, she was 15 lbs. 9 oz. fully clothed, so she is small just like all our girls have been, but I really like having little girls, I think they are extra cute.

Jane is such a water baby. She LOVES her baths so much. Lately she has been playing with this little water spout, she puts it in her mouth and breathes like Darth Vader through the little holes. She will do it for ten straight minutes or more without taking it out,it is really funny.

5 comments:

Chanelle said...

What a sweet little girl, I think she is extra cute! It was so much fun seeing her and all you guys over Thanksgiving! We miss you so much! I can't believe she is almost one, time really does fly!

McClinticks said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! All of your little ones are adorable. I cant believe she is 11 months, Ellie just turned 10 months, I cant believe time is flying so fast. I love her little hair, I wish Ellie had some:) I just think you have the cutest family!!!

Kristi said...

She is getting so big! I love that last picture of her. She totally looks so much like Kevy, she is so stinking cute! Miss you guys!

Joy :) said...

Binny, your girls are just so beautiful! Every time I see I picture of Jane I just want to hold her and squeeze her! That is a beautiful picture of you and Jane together! Miss you! When is your next trip to Utah??

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since you were here! Kids grow up way too fast!