Monday, April 16, 2012

The Red Rock

We went to St. George for our Spring Break, to visit Kevin's family.  We wanted to take the girls to see some things that they might not otherwise.  Unfortunately Kevin ended up having to work pretty much the whole trip.  But he did get a little break here and there, and so we took the kids to the Dixie rock to hike around.  They had a lot of fun and it was one of the highlights of the trip.  Nellie was really nervous at first, but got a little better after a while.  Jane was absolutely without any fear, which is always a little bit scary. I prefer the kids that are scared, because then they will be cautious.  

 Russ LOVES the bjorn so he was so happy just chillin with his dad. We found this little hat for him to wear and he looks so big.  I am glad we had it because his arms got a bit burned.  We forgot sunscreen of course.

 Jane has adopted Lizzy's posing.  She is always putting her hands on her hips and tilting her head, and not just for pictures.  She does it all the time. So cute.
 The girls love seeing the temple that Kevy and I were married in.  They think it is the coolest thing that that was where we were married.
 Our family picture was a little fuzzy,
 The kids loved finding the little cracks and crevices to climb around in.
The girls had so much fun on the trip with their cousins.  Such cute little kids!

2 comments:

kevin richey jr said...

Thanks for going with me! I had a great time seeing everyone even though I had to work a lot. It is so fun to see the kids enjoying time with their cousins.

Leavitt Family said...

I think I may know the reason your family picture is fuzzy!!!! I bet Breken probably bumped my arm sorry!!!! It is still very cute!!!!