Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Annie's Birthday

We celebrated Annie's birthday when the sisters got home from their trip they took with Grandma for Spring Break. It was really weird to have them all gone for a whole week. It was the week of Anne's birthday so we just waited to celebrate. Plus it's not like a two year old knows any better. Which is another reson I refuse to make a big deal out of their birthday at this age.

We let Annie pick out some presents at the store from us already, but I did want her to be able to have a present to open so I bought some little things with the money from my parents so she had a present to open.

I made her a flip flop cake. I was having a hard time deciding what cake to make her. She really likes Legos and that is what we got her, but I didn't really want to make a Lego cake. One of the girls suggested flip flops since she loves to wear hers and everyone else's. So I thought that would be cute.

Russy had to be all up in the business too. We lit candles and sang to her and she seemed fine and we tried to have her blow them out and all of a sudden she flipped out and was freaking out about the fire. It was too funny. We love this little crazy two year old!

 

No comments: