Saturday, September 19, 2015

Circus Vargas

Kevy was able to get us free tickets to the circus that comes into town every year. I have heard really good things about it and the tickets are normally over $25 each!! So of course we went! We always try and take advantage of free stuff. That's the nature of having a lot of kids, you have to be cheapskates.
My Mom wasn't in town but my dad was so we invited him to go with us. He is so good with the kids, and Russ and Annie just love him so much. It makes me so happy!

Russ just HAD to get this light sword. Silly guy, we just used some of the money that he would get for Disneyland so that I could justify doing that, because I am not that aren't that has to get everything for their kids.

The circus was seriously so amazing, the performers were awesome, there really wasn't a ton of them, they just did everything. They were seriously so talented! The only problem was we were told that we had to be there at 6, so we made sure we were there right on time. The only problem was we really didn't need to be there that early because the show didn't start until 8! Sitting waiting for almost two hours in a hot dark circus tent with six small kids one being a six month old and all of them out after their bedtime. Not a great idea!! They did pretty good all things considered. I had to leave with Clara a couple of times because she was kindof freaking out with the noise. It was SO loud! Plus she was totally exhausted but of course wouldn't sleep.

It was really cool and I am glad we went, but there are some things that I am really looking forward to about the kids getting bigger, and trying to do things like this is one of them!!!

 

No comments: