Friday, September 23, 2016

Clara-18 months

My sweet baby is 18 months old!  I cant believe how fast the time is going and how big she is getting!  She doesn't really seem like a baby anymore but a toddler now. she no longer wants to be a baby but a big kid like all the other kids.  She still isn't talking too much, but has said a few words here and there. She really loves dogs and all kinds of animals.  She is starting to show an interest in baby dolls like Annie. She loves to dance and play with the kids.  The one thing that she is into more than anything else is phones.  She sees my phones and thinks that she must have it no matter what!  It's crazy because she seems like she is going through withdrawl and she throws the biggest fit if I try and take it away from her.  She also can operate that thing really well!  Its so funny to think she is only 18 months when I watch her operating it because she can do it so well!  She is pretty chill and I really love that about her!  She just kind of hangs out with the kids and loves to be with them. She also really loves my parents and I love that she will go to them and loves to sit with them. 

 This was her first time sitting at the big kids table and she thought she was the biggest hot shot! Unfortunately after being the BEST eater, she has started to get more picky.  It always happens with the kids, they eventually come out of it, but it is so frustrating to see them stop eating the foods that they loved!

 I look back at her in her seat and I can't believe how big she is getting!
 Annie has been going through a biting phase and had bit Clara's little cheek. It was the saddest thing and Clara had the saddest cry. but when I took a picture of it, she still had to give me her cheesy smile.
 One of her favorite things is to jump on the tramp with the kids. Its so cute to see her out there with the big kids.
We were able to go to Lizzys school and have lunch with her.  It was really fun and Clara especially loved it.  They have sucha special relationship. Lizzy's name was one of the first words that she said.  I just love this little girl!  I am so very grateful everyday that we decided to have one more baby, because we needed this sweetheart in our family!!

No comments: