Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Back to School

The kids were all ready to go back to school after a fun summer of playing our hearts out. Janie was starting third grade. She has Mrs. Joachim. Jane's class is cool because they don't have regular seats, they have different kinds of options like exercise balls and stools etc.  She was excited about that. 


 She didn't seem nervous.  It was nice that one of her best buddies Maxim is in her class again.
 Lizzy was excited to start seventh grade and is already looking so much older and grown up, I only have pictures of her and Nellie at home because that would be really lame for me to take them to school in middle school.
 Nellie is starting sixth grade and Middle school!  She was so nervous and worried about how hard it would be compared to elementary school.  She won't have a problem, she is so smart!  It reminds me of myself when I was her age though. I was so scared to move up to the next schools too, but it ended up not being that big of a deal, and that is what I told her.
 Clara just had to be in the picture with Russ, so I had to take one with him alone too. It seems like I had a picture of me on the first day of kindergarten with one of my little brothers too.

 Russ doesn't really seem to get nervous for things so that is nice.  Either that or he just doesn't let on about it.
 Russ was excited to see his friend Rylee in his class.  It made him not as nervous to have someone from his TK class with him.
 Russell had a great first day in the owl class.  I love his cute owl hat.
I went and picked them up and rode home with them to make sure that Russell would do okay and he did great.  He is such a  rule follower that I had nothing to worry about. haha!

No comments: