Thursday, June 7, 2018

Russell's Kindergarten Graduation

Our cute Russy boy graduated from Kindergarten.  He did such a great job this year at learning and growing.  I am so impressed with him and how well he makes friends and has a great time at school.  He was funny in the songs that they sang because he just will not do any actions.  He finally will participate int he singing so I guess I should be happy with that.  But there is no way he would do the actions that go with the songs.


 One of the Dads took everyones pictures so it was fun to see our cute smiley bear up there.

 Clara was really upset when we were trying to take pictures and we just couldn't get her to settle down, the thing that kills me though is just how Russ and Anne were just smiling away the whole time she was freaking out.

 It's nice that Kevin was there with me,  I love that he has a job where he can come to things like this.

No comments: