Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Girly Girl

Lizzy is such a girl. She would wear dresses everyday if I let her. She gets so excited when I tell her that it is church day, and she gets to wear a dress. Every other day of the week I won't let her wear a dress so she likes to wear shirts that resemble dresses in some way. This one is like a dress but shorter, so she calls it a dress. Or if a shirt has bows on it or a ruffle then she wants to wear that "dress"

She is obsessed with purses too. Everything is a purse to her. She found a gift bag and made that into a purse, whatever she can hook on her arm or shoulder is a purse. She also is really into her looks. (Uh-oh) Well I guess as much as a two year old can be. She stands in front of her mirror and twirls around and touches her hair and says "I gorgeous" "I look beuful" It is so cute. I know that I am biased but I have to agree with her, she is pretty stinkin cute.

1 comment:

Christen said...

Well, I'm unbiased and I have to agree with Lizzy. She is definitely beuful! ;) She is so dang cute!