Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Snug as Bugs

The other morning I awoke to Lizzy singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Nellie just cooing away. I went in their room and this is what I found:

Lizzy had gotten into bed with her sister and was singing to her. It was way too cute to be mad at Lizzy who knows not to get into Nellie's bed. I just love seeing them together. Nellie is really starting to enjoy her sister and pay attention to her. She always watches Lizzy and laughs at her when she is being silly. I am so glad I have two little girls. I hope they continue to get closer as they grow.

1 comment:

Christen said...

I know what you mean about the highchair... we have the one that sits on a chair because our kitchen is tiny, but I'm wondering why we didn't just go with the booster??

How cute is Lizzy?? You're right, how can you get mad at that? I hope Skye gets a sister someday!!