Monday, April 2, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt

We got rained out of our egg hunt this year, so they had it at the local elementary school. It was really fun with eggs and games and treats. It is really nice to be living in a larger town where they do more community events for kids and families, besides getting together and drinking and playing poker.


Lizzy really loved her Easter basket and opening all her eggs to see what was inside. Thankfully there was only one piece of candy in each (all though that didn't stop her from getting on a sugar high and staying up way too late.) We have since regulated her candy intake much better, so we don't have anymore episodes of staying up until 11:30 p.m. without even taking a nap. The girl amazes me. I don't know where she gets all of her energy from.




This is Lizzy and I digging in the corn for money and prizes. Notice Nellie strapped to the front of me. That is how Nellie is quite a bit, unless I want to endure bloodcurdling screaming. Sometimes I would just rather have a kid strapped to me all day.

No comments: