Monday, August 13, 2007

The Big 28

Kevin turned 28 on the 10th. Wow, already 28. Time sure does fly. Okay I guess I can't act like Kevin is old when I already turned 28 this year. That sure is crazy. We both seem like 21 year olds to me. For Kevin's birthday we were able to leave the girls and get away by ourselves for the first time since Nellie was born. I know that is sad that we can't get away very often, but like my mom has always said, "A time and a season." And at this time in my life there arn't many chances for us to get away, but one day that will change.



We were able to go see a movie!! Yay! and we went to dinner and stayed at a nice hotel. It was really fun. I always have such a good time being with my man. He is absolutely the greatest. I hope he had as much fun with me as I had with him. I love you Kevy Ray!
Side Note: I need to take more pictures of Kevin and I. The only ones I have of us without kids are from our wedding or when we were dating. That is sad.

1 comment:

Emily Brimhall said...

You guys are so cute. Sounds like a fun birthday present.