Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Birthday Party

WE had a little Party for Nellie's birthday. We invited our friends the McCall's and Kevin's parents and our brother -in-law Lance who was in town. I decided to make her a bear cake, I made a butterfly for Lizzy's first birthday, so I felt it was important to make a fancy cake for Nellie as well. The presents weren't much of a hit. She enjoyed them enough, but Lizzy was the one to open them, Nellie didn't care much for unwrapping. What she did care for was the cake. We gave her a big piece and she absolutely devoured it. And then she started getting mad because she wanted more. So I gave her another piece. Hey it's her birthday. When she was done I went and dumped her in the tub and she was still wanting cake so bad that she was grabbing for the crumbs that were floating in the tub. It was pretty funny. She loves her food. You would never know it seeing as she is like 15 pounds. But she really packs it in

Nellie enjoying her new toys with Madison


Lizzy.. I mean Nellie opening presents


Loving her cake


1 comment:

Emily Brimhall said...

I can't believe its been a year since your teeny tiny baby was born. Your cake is darling and it looked like you guys had a fun trip out here, we missed you at the shower.