Saturday, July 28, 2007

One Year Old

I really can't believe that it has been a whole year since our little Nellie joined our family. It was such a scary experience, and really trying emotionally, but time has still flown by. Even though Nellie cried for pretty much the first nine months of her life, she has been such a blessing in our life. She has the strongest spirit. She showed how strong she was by having no health problems even though she was eight weeks early and only 2 lbs. 15 oz. She is such a fighter and very stubborn, which can be a little bit frustrating at times, seeing as she wins every battle of wills with me which I am not used to. She is such a joy in our family. Lizzy loves her to pieces and Nellie feels the same way. I love seeing how much they love being together. I can't imagine what my life would be like without her. I am just grateful to be her Mom and to have been blessed with such a special girl.

Nellie just born, so tiny

The day we brought her home, August 27th, such a great day! Notice how big the seat belt is compared to her.

Getting bigger, but those preemie clothes are still drowning her.


Blessing day!


Happy Halloween little pumpkin

Six months old! And a whole 10 pounds


Sisters, they sure love being together.

Sitting up like a champ, and starting to get happier.


She sure loves taking baths

the happy baby we always knew was in there

Happy Birthday my sweet little Nellie Belle!

1 comment:

Christen said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Nellie!

I love all the new pictures, Binny. Looks like a lot of fun in Utah. That photographer did an AWESOME job! Was she expensive? My sister is looking for a new photographer in UT, but I told her she's not going to find someone as cheap as she had in Arkansas!