Friday, July 13, 2007

Family Pictures

While we were out in Utah we decided to get our family pictures and pictures of the girls done. There is absolutly no one to do pictures out here in Kansas. My sister told me about a photographer, but she was out of business, so I decided to google someone and found Jennifer Fairbanks in Highland. She did such a great job and I was so happy with all of the pictures. Of course the day we went to do them the wind was blowing out of control, We were able to get a family shot that we liked and then she took us back to her studio and she finished the girls. It was so worth the money spent. It actually ended up being less than the last time I got the girls pictues taken, because she gave us a CD and we were able to go to Costco and get the pictures printed for so cheap.
It was so nice to find someone that had the time and patience to work with the girls and get some good pictures. The only problem is I have so many cute pictures to choose from I don't know which ones to pick.

No comments: