Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! We hope everyone enjoys this special day. Lizzy giving her very best most cheesiest smile for the camera. Lizzy loved her new dress and how it poofed out like a princess. I tried to curl her hair all curly but after spending a half-hour and not getting it the way I wanted, I gave up. She just isn't meant to have curly hair.
I told Nellie that if she smiled for the camera she would get candy. So I tried,

and tried,


and tried,



until I finally just gave her the darn candy and then I was able to get her to at least look at the camera.

10 comments:

Kris said...

The girls look darling!! The dresses turned out cute Binny! Nice job. So much for bribing huh? I can never get Sara Jane to pose.

Kris said...

The girls look darling!! The dresses turned out cute Binny! Nice job. So much for bribing huh? I can never get Sara Jane to pose.

Ladysam said...

Binny, the girls looked darling in those dresses, and those shoes are so cute! I LOVED Lizzy's hair, it is getting long, and she is such a cutie (so is Nellie!!) Bethanie told me today how much she liked their dresses-I am such a slacker!!! :o)

Chanelle said...

You did a great job on the dresses! I am very impressed! The girls look so so cute, but they always do. I loved the pictures you took of Nellie, it seems like even if you do get a smile it never snaps in time, she still looks really cute

Goddard Family said...

please tell me you didn't make those darling dresses....you did didn't you? Amazing....your girls are so cute Happy Easter..thanks for the email address

Joy :) said...

Love the Dresses!!!!!!!!

Christen said...

You made the dresses? Seriously! When are you going to start selling your treasures??

Leavitt Family said...

Well I am the luckiest sister/sister in law ever because I got one of those cute dresses on Brinlee and she looked soooo cute also I can't wait until we can get a picture of them all together!! I can't tell you thanks enough Brinlee and the girls looked soooo cute!!!

Emily Brimhall said...

those dresses are priceless.

Barbara said...

Binny,
I love reading your blog. You have such talent, an artist, I loved the pictures you drew of the girls. That was impressive! Your girls do always look so cute and your dresses turned out really pretty. What a gal! Love, Barbara