Sunday, April 27, 2008

Silly Girl

Sometimes I think Lizzy is three going on 15. She says the funniest things to me. She is very opinionated about what she wears and she wants to wear the same three shirts over and over. One day I was really trying to get her to wear a different shirt and she was just not going to have it. So finally I just told her fine. She took my face in her hands and said "Thank you for listening to me mom."
She loves to brush me hair and today i was letting her brush mine, I turned me head to look at something and she turned my head back to facing forward and said "Please don't move your head mom." She definitely got that from me when I am trying to do her hair in the morning.

One night I was helping her put her pajamas on and we had just eaten a dinner that had some onions in it. I was talking to her and she looks at me and says "something stinks!" I said it is probably my breath and Lizzy says" Oh boy...... I think you need to go brush your teeth." This was her at her dance recital. I will post about that another day, but she was so dang cute up there performing. Afterward she got some roses from us and she thought that was the neatest thing. She kept smelling them and smelling them and she told me one smelled really good like chocolate.

We have a neighbor who is an elderly retired guy who lives by himself, his name is Bill and everyday when we go outside Lizzy runs over to the fence and starts yelling "Bill Bill! Where are you?" until he comes out and then she starts telling him about her day and what we are doing and then she asks him what he is doing and carries on a huge conversation with him. It is hilarious.
She loves to pick "beautiful" flowers for me. She has such a kind heart and is always giving compliments and cares so much about people. She is always saying "Are you okay Mom?, how are you are you okay?" She always make me smile and laugh, she is just one of those people that you meet that is ALWAYS happy. The past few weeks I have been painting my house and with Nellie around that meant I had to do it when she was napping or asleep at night. So there would always be a lot done when Lizzy would wake up in the morning and she would always say "Thank you so much for painting Mom it is so beautiful!" One day we were out in the garden raking and she was helping me and she said "What a lovely day it is!" She always says stuff with so much enthusiasm. I love it!
Wasn't she just the cutest little dancer you ever saw? I love this girl to pieces. She is such a light in my life!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Binny, it was so fun to see Lizzy performing at the recital. I loved seeing her sing the words, Drip, drop. She knows her stuff! You should be so proud of her! She is getting to be quite a big girl!

Kristi said...

I miss you guys!! I love your girls so much I hate missing out on all the cute stuff! Thanks for posting cute pictures so that I can see! Dave misses Lizzy we cant wait to see you guys!!

kris said...

I love hearing all her cute little comments she makes, she is so funny. What a sweetheart. Tell her we said good job on her recital! Wish we were there to see it.

Emily Brimhall said...

She is a sweetie, can she come to our house?

Randi said...

Hi, your girls are beautiful! It is so fun to hear about them and see how big they are!

Chanelle said...

What a sweet, adorable, spunky little girl! What a fun personality she has, I love how she speaks with so much enthusiasm. I'm so glad that you wrote those things down, you never want to forget that!

Chanelle said...

Oh and I love the picture of her at the end, what a cute face!!