Thursday, May 1, 2008

Outside

I can count on one hand the days we have had this year that have been warm without 30 mph winds. So when we do have one we take advantage. The girls love investigating our backyard and picking all the weeds..I mean flowers for me. I absolutely love when they do, it is so sweet.

For some reason they thought carrying around these big stick they found was the coolest thing ever.



Taking a picture of the girls where they are both smiling and looking at the camera is impossible right now, I took about thirty here before I just gave up, Thirty and this was the best one I could get, that is pretty sad. I can't even get a good picture of Lizzy let alone Nellie.


5 comments:

Sandy said...

How fun! The girls are getting so big! We are so excited to see you guys next month. Talk to you soon!

Joy :) said...

Aren't you just sick of the wind?? That's how Alpine is and I hate it! Cute pictures!!

Kristi said...

I love these little girls!! I can't wait to see you guys! We are so excited! We are coming up Wednesday to St. George to do hair and hang out with you guys! So I will be planning on doing yours then!! Love you guys!

Goddard Family said...

darling girls...I am so sad that we are going to miss seeing everyone...I hope you all have a great time at the wedding.

Emily Brimhall said...

I think its funny that joy just said she hates the wind here. dido. our patio chair just got thrown through our window from the wind. niiiiice. can't wait for summer.