Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Hairdo

Sunday I decided to see if Nellie had enough hair now to put it in a little ponytail. She did! It looked so cute too. It reminded me of Lizzy's hair when she was 10 months old because that is about when I could start putting her hair in little ponytails. Crazy it has taken until Nellie is almost two but hey at least it is now growing. When we got home from Hawaii I couldn't believe how much blonder her hair got in a week. They spent everyday outside, so this summer her hair will probably get almost white.


Lizzy couldn't understand why I would take a picture of just Nellie, so she of course had to have her picture taken too.

2 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

They look so grown-up here I can't believe it!!! I love them so much they are such little sweethearts!!

Kris said...

Love the hair!! That is so cute that Lizzy was like why aren't you taking pictures of me? Totally reminds me of something Kelly would do!