Friday, June 20, 2008

Here we go again!

Well I guess I better officially announce this since most everybody knows. When you come from a big family you usually just have to tell one or two people and everybody knows. We are expecting another baby!! We are really excited! I am 11 weeks along and I am due January 11th. This may just be the first January birthday on the Hansen side. Crazy that there are over 40 of us and not one January birthday. I haven't been feeling too well and it has been really hard with all of the traveling that we have done in the past month, but now I am home and can hopefully get a little more rest, because man am I tired.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Exciting. I hope we will be able to see the baby sooner than we got to see Nelly

Christen said...

Binny, CONGRATULATIONS!! How fun. I hope you start feeling better soon. Can't wait to hear all the updates!

Christen said...

I commented before your background came up - I love your new family picture on the side... so cute!

Kristi said...

Your background is so way cute! We are so excited for you guys! We miss you guys already!

Joy :) said...

I love the family picture!!!!

Goddard Family said...

congrats!!congrats!!

Chanelle said...

We are so happy for you guys! I'm sure it is nice to be home when you aren't feeling so great.

Brooke Bennett said...

You don't know me but I met Kevin back in 2001. He made a major impact in my life for the good and I'm so happy to have run across your blog. Your girls are so incredibly cute!
sbbennett.blogspot.com
Brooke (White)Bennett

Randi said...

Congratulations on getting home!!! There is nothing like your own bed!! Hope you get feeling better!

Emily Brimhall said...

congrats again. I'm so happy for you guys