Friday, October 24, 2008

Stuff

Nellie has gotten a little obsessed about a couple of things, her blanket and Diego, she seriously cannot get enough of Diego. She wants to watch Diego 50 times a day. She also has a little Diego doll that she just loves and if she isn't going to sleep like she should, all we have to do is threaten taking away Diego or her blanket and we don't hear another peep out of her. Lizzy is totally a girly girl into the princesses and dressing up and dancing and all that stuff, but Nellie not so much. They both get into huge fights about whose turn it is to watch their show, because Lizzy wants only princess and Nellie wants only "my Diego" She also is obsessed with the color green and wants anything green and lets me know all the time "it's my favorite." Nellie loves her "brankie" so much. She has to have it with her pretty much at all times. I was getting ready one day and I came out and found that she had wrapped herself up in it, so cute.

Whenever Kevin is home the girls pretty much want him, and I try not to feel too bad because they have me all day, but at night when we kneel down for prayer they both always have to sit on MY lap. Its one of those little things that really means a lot to me.

One day right after I had gotten Nellie ready and her hair all done looking really cute, I went in the bathroom to finish getting Lizzy's hair done and I made a huge mistake, I left the mousse in the room with Nellie and came out and found this. She decided that she needed a little more mousse on her hair. The picture doesn't do justice to how drenched with mousse her hair was.

The girls love to be naked, or as they say "nakie nakie" Nellie loves to run around the house totally naked and shake her little buns as she says it. I guess at this age that is still okay. One day when I was doing laundry they decided they wanted to try on Kevin's socks and of course they had to strip down to do this. They looked really cute though.

The gals in their Halloween shirts that Grandma gave them. They love them and want to wear them just about every day. Thanks Grandma!

5 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I'm glad that my kids aren't the only ones with an obsession for being naked! Love the pic of the girls in Kev's socks . . . so cute!!

Leavitt Family said...

They look soo cute!!! That sock pic is a keeper they will love that when they get older!!!! Oh they are darling I love it!!!I am glad I get to see them lots!!!! Oh and Love on them lots too!!!

Sandy said...

They are getting too big! I love the picture of them in their cute Halloween shirts, they are cuties! Miss you guys :)

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Of course they are the cutiest girls ever. I love the pictures! The one with their daddy's socks on reminded me of when Kevy used to love to dress up in Kev's big huge boots when he was their age. We loved visiting your little family. Thanks for letting us stay. You are doing such a good job as parents. Thanks for the memeories.

Kristi said...

So cute! Nellie is just taking after her aunt Kiki!! Also she looks just like Kevy with the messy face! Miss you guys!!