Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sisters..and Best Friends

Lizzy and Nellie are inseparable. They really do everything together. They play so well together, it makes me so happy. Of course they have their moments, Like when Lizzy tries to boss Nellie around and Nellie gets sick of it and beats the crap out of Lizzy. But for the most part they love each other so much and each one would be lost without the other. Here they were getting their feet massaged in the foot spa. They think this is the coolest thing ever. They ask if they can do it every night.

Kevy got them hooked on playing Xbox. Or at least they think they are playing. Nellie's guy just runs around in a circle, but hey whatever keeps them happy at this point.


There hasn't been much snow this year (hurray!!) so the girls haven't been able to wear their snow stuff, so they decided to dress up and pretend to play in the snow.

Lizzy usually decides what they do and Nellie usually goes along with it. They play pretend and Lizzy is the Mom and Nellie is the Dad, it is so funny. They are always carting their blankets and pillows around the house and making beds, along with their hundreds of stuffed animals (okay it just seems like hundreds) They color together and play dolls together and polly pockets and oh just everything. One of their new things is taking lots and lots of whatever they can find and sectioning off areas in the house that are their cages. Don't ask me I have no idea. I just know that I love that they play so well together but I just really hate the mess because they manage to destroy my house multiple times each day.

I am just so happy that we had three little girls in a row. I just hope that they include Jane in this when she gets older. I am sure they will. I am so grateful for my sisters and the memories I have with them growing up, and the relationship I have with them now and hope that my little girls will have that as well.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

They are seriously so cute! I love that Lizzy bosses Nellie around..my kids are the same way :) go figure huh! That is so cute they play house too..I remember those days! We seriously need to get out there and see you guys soon! We miss you :) Love ya!

Christen said...

Again, laughed out loud when you said, "...Nellie gets sick of it and beats the crap out of Lizzy." So funny! I hope that my girls get along when they're older, too. Sisters are special!

BTW, I want to dip my feet in that spa! :)

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I love when my kids play well together. It's like they are either playing great, or fighting like crazy. It's never really in between. We miss you guys. Are you planning any trips to St. George soon?

Goddard Family said...

there is nothing better than having a sister...

Emily Brimhall said...

gotta love the love/hate relationships with sibs.

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

They are the cutiest girls. I love to hear Nellie stand up for herself. Isn't it funny what they can come up with to do? Enjoy them all and try to ignore the mess. (I know easier said than done.)

Chanelle said...

How cute, they will ALL be best friends. Isn't it awesome watching your kids become best friends?! Thank goodness for siblings!!!