Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happenings

Nellie is obsessed with this little monkey harness. We got it with Lizzy because she would run off in stores and I couldn't find her. We never used it too much and it has been floating around the house. Nellie found it one day and decided that it was her new favorite toy. She will wear it all day long and wants to wear it to bed too. She loves to play a little game with it too, she comes up and hands you the tail and says "Pull my tail!!!" then she runs away and wants you to pull her back really hard. She will seriously want to do it for hours. The things that entertain little kids.


She also loves to play with stuffed animals. Doggies are her favorite. I used to feel like stuffed animals were a waste of money, but not with my girls, they love stuffed animals, they love to sleep with them (you should see their beds at night) and play with the all the time.

Lizzy loves Jane so much! I think that she almost thinks that Jane is her baby. She wants to hold her all the time and kiss her and squeeze her, and smother her pretty much. I am trying to be patient with it, but sometimes it is a little too much. Lizzy can be such a bossy girl sometimes. The other day I was getting really frustrated with Nellie because she had wet her pants and wouldn't put on new ones, and Lizzy came up to me and just like a mom would do she brushed my hair back and said in her bossy little voice, "You need to be a good mom and not a bad mom." I couldn't believe her, what a punk!

We have been really enjoying our baby Jane. She is still sleeping a lot, but she is up for at least four hours in the evening, and man is she awake! She has such bright eyes, I love it. She is a really good baby and is generally only waking once at night to nurse, so why am I still so tired everyday? She loves her Daddy a lot and smiles for him all the time, I still haven't gotten a smile out of her. We just love her so much and can't imagine our family without her.

10 comments:

Christen said...

Jane is so stinkin' cute! Aaah, what a beauty.

I laughed when you said Lizzy was a punk. So funny! I love when they try to tell us what to do.

How is life with 3?

Sandy said...

Jane looks so cute with her big bright eyes! I dont know how you keep up with 3..I'm sure its a new adjustment! My kids love stuffed animals too and I have never been a huge fan of them either. Lizzy is such a little stinker too...be a good mommy Binny gosh :) Love you guys and miss you!

Emily Brimhall said...

I want to reach into the screen and squish little Jane, she is so darling. you look great by the way!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I can't believe that Jane still has all of her hair - she is beautiful!
Isn't it lovely when your kids act like they are the moms? All you can do is laugh.

Joy :) said...

Oh I love it!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

You both have the three cutiest girls ever!! Isn't it fun to see how each of their personalities are different? I love all the pictures and my favorite this time is of Jane wide awake! Her big eyes remind me of when KiKi was a baby. Could those eyes just bug out of her little head? Give all the girls a big kig and hug for us. We love you all and we will see you soon!!

Randi said...

Jane is darling! Nothing makes you feel as good as one of your kids telling you how to behave!!

Chanelle said...

What will you do with that little Nellie of yours! Hopefully things are going a lot better. It sounds like Jane is doing really well! And of course she is just sooo adorable. What cute girls!

Leavitt Family said...

The stuff animal thing is a hit at our house too and they all have names!!!! The monkey thing totally fits Nellie she is your little monkey!!!!! Lizzy is just like Brinlee they tell you how it is my favorite from Brinlee is you are so mean mommy!!!! Jane is a doll I can't wait to see her, you won't believe how big Braysen is getting it is crazy!!!!

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Hey guys! Jane is so stinkin cute. All of your girls are. How is life treating you? Will we ever get to see you guys again? Ha Ha I am really going to call you soon so we can catch up on life.