Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jane's Blessing & other pictures

Sunday we blessed Jane. We decided that with my Mom visiting and Kevin's parents visiting, that was the most family we were going to get so we took advantage of the opportunity. We blessed her at home and Kevy gave the sweetest blessing. It was such a wonderful day. We are so happy to have this beautiful little spirit in our home. My wonderful mom took over for me and made the meal with Kelli and Kevy's mom. It was really hard for me to not be in charge and do it, but I guess it was a good lesson on letting other people help me.Jane looked like a little angel sleeping in her Daddy's arms.

Kevy and all his girls

I need a haircut and color sooo bad, I haven't had my hair done since June and I have been trimming it myself, I really need Kiki to come out and do it for me.

Nellie always manages to make the silliest faces in pictures.
This was a picture of the girls meeting Jane for the first time. Lizzy now really thinks Jane is her baby and wants to hold her nonstop. She is such a little Mommy, Nellie on the other hand likes Jane and wants to hold her sometimes and loves her ,but she is struggling with the adjustment and has reverted back to being not potty trained, which is so hard with all the work I put in and with trying to take care of a newborn as well. My mom left today and I just don't know if I am physically ready to take care of these three along with all the housework. I will just have to let some stuff go which is SO hard for me to realize.

So sweet, Kevy loves his little girls so much!

Jane is a very alert baby. She will look right at you and just stare while you talk, it is so cute.

Jane was on the floor and the girls decided they needed to be right there with her.

10 comments:

kris said...

Congratulations! Baby Jane is adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!

Kristi said...

Such cute pictures! In the first one she looks just like Kevy!! She is so adorable!! I want to come out and there and see you guys and do your hair!! Maybe we can make a trip out before Dave starts the academy. (If he makes it) thats what he always says. haha Love you guys!

Ladysam said...

Oh she is soooooooo cute! Sorry I have not come by, I didnt want to inturrupt time with your mom! I know you get very little time with her! Binny, you look wonderful and I am so happy for your sweet family! Jane is beautiful!

Sandy said...

She looks so cute in her little blessing dress, you just want to squeeze her little cheeks! We are sad we missed the blessing but hope everything went well. Let us know if you need anything k! Love you guys and miss you...its probably about time we came out again huh!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Jane is so beautiful! Did you make her dress? How neat that your mom got to come and stay for awhile . . . but it's always so hard when they leave! Don't worry - the adjustment to 3 will come soon enough!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

The most beautiful girls ever!! We were so glad to be able to be to the blessing and share in her day. Kevy gave a wonderful blessing and the food was so yummy. Take it easy and enjoy being a mom. The house and everything else will still be there when you feel better. You look great!! See you soon!! (again, yeah!)

Chanelle said...

What a beautiful baby girl!!!! She looked adorable in her blessing outfit! What cute pictures with her sisters. By the way you look great Binny. Miss you and love you!

Jarom, Kristen, Jerry, and Ruby said...

Congratulations! Jane is so dang cute! All of your girls are so beautiful, you are very lucky. Hope things are doing well. We miss you!

Goddard Family said...

how sweet...what darling girls

Leavitt Family said...

I am so glad that we got to be there for the blessing it was so sweet!!!! What a good Daddy Kevy is and you are such an awesome Mom!!! 3 kids has been soooo hard for me I bet you too!!!! I have had to chill out alot it is hard when you are use to having things a certain way!!!!