Friday, January 2, 2009

Almost There

I guess I have made it. What a blessing it has been to have made it full term after what happened with Nellie. I am so glad that I made it this far, but man I am really ready to have this baby and not be pregnant anymore!

I can't sleep laying down half the time because I have heratburn and reflux so bad. The baby is so far up in my ribcage, that I can't even imagine where all of my insides are. My ribcage is so sore and there is this one spot that she is that I have this weird numbness and prickly feeling all the time. I feel like such a big cow, even though I know I am not, I just can't move like I want to. I am just so dang tired, I guess that is also because I have two very active children to take care of as well. The good thing is that because it is winter I haven't had any of the swelling that I had in my first two pregnancies, so that is good. I hope that her activity level doesn't transfer to after she is born because then I am in for it. My other two were very active, but she is even more so then they were.

I am scheduled for a c-section on Tuesday so I only have a few more days. It is weird because I am more nervous for the c-section this time, I think because both of the other times it wasn't planned so I didn't have time to get nervous about it. But I am just so grateful to know that I get to have a priesthood blessing from Kevin and that will greatly relieve my anxiety. I really would have loved to not have a c-section and have my babies the normal way, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards for me. I am just grateful to be able to have babies. Lizzy loves to kiss my belly and talk to baby Jane. She asks me everyday how many more days until baby Jane comes. And them when I tell her she gets all sad and says "I want my baby Jane here now!" She is going to be my very good helper when Jane gets here. It is also so funny because she talks about wishing she was married so that she could be a mommy and have a baby in her belly too. She is such a doll.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Lizzie is the cutest thing ever I can't handle it! Where does she come up with this stuff?? Can't wait to get to see her I just wish we could be closer to you guys!! Love ya!

Christen said...

Awww, Binny you look so cute! Can't wait to see little Jane. How fun to have 3 girls. I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday and will say a prayer for you. I was more nervous the second time around since it was an induction... I don't want to know when they're coming!

It looks like you had a nice Christmas. We stayed home this year, too and it was fun to do it with just our little family.

GOOD LUCK!!

Sandy said...

Your belly is so small! Lizzy is so cute, such a little mommy :) She will be such a good helper! Good luck on Tuesday, we will be anxiously waiting for pictures so let us know when she gets here! Love you guys and miss you!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear how everything goes, and to see pictures. Good Luck!!

Joy :) said...

You are soooo cute Binny!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Ladysam said...

Binny, you are so close! Hang in there! I always get so excited at this point because I can actually see the baby is going to be in our lives very soon, and that we can welcome that baby home! You are doing great, though you looked ready to be done on Sunday. She has grown a lot this past few weeks. If you need ANYTHING just give me a call!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

We are excited for baby Jane to come too! Can't wait to see what she looks like. Lizzy is already a good big sister and I know Nellie will be too. You look way good (I know you dont think so). Glad that you are full term and ready to have a birthday on Tuesday. I'm glad your mom can be there, I wish I could. We shall see. Good Luck, and you will be in our prayers and I'm grateful Kevy can give you a blessing too. He is such a good husband and dad.(and son) Your a good mom and you will do just great and deliver a beautiful healthy little baby girl!! Cant wait!!!

Emily Brimhall said...

good luck on Tuesday. I'll be thinking about ya

Goddard Family said...

you are feaking tiny....congrats I hear she is beautiful!!!