Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter Dresses

Check SpellingSeriously I know I am totally biased but I think these girls are the cutest things ever! Growing up I was always secretly worried that I was going to have ugly kids. I know I am weird but I guess that is something I didn't need to worry about.
I really do love making their Easter dresses every year and I even got them done this year with time to spare. But I am seriously hoping this next baby is a boy because I don't know if I have the stamina to make four dresses at a time and do four girls hair everyday. Just kidding I am sure I can manage it, we will love another girl just as much.

I just love how each of their dresses turned out, and even though I picked out the fabric they all love them. Other than the fact that Nellie told me she wished I would I would have made her sash and rose green instead of blue. Big surprise.

4 comments:

Joy :) said...

They look beautiful!! That is so neat that you are able to do that. Your girls will always remember these beautiful dresses.

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Well of course you have the cutest girls ever!! They are all so beautiful and different. The dresses are lovely and it will always be a treasured memory for your girls to have. They will always know how talented their Mom is. We loved spending time with you and miss you all already. We love all the pictures and so excited when you update your blog. Love you all!!

Goddard Family said...

So cute....love the dresses and their hair. Wow they are getting so big...Happy Easter?

Chanelle said...

Such cute little girls. It amazes me at how much you do! You are amazing! I couldn't even attempt to do that! Miss you guys!