Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

There is seriously the neatest pumpkin patch ever, not too far from where we live, and we didn't get to go last year, so I wanted to for sure make it this year. With not too much time left before the baby comes and soccer taking over our lives, I had to take advantage of the one week when both girls had morning games. Kevin is super busy at work right now and actually had to work on Saturday so he couldn't make it :( but Grandma and Grandpa were able to come and it was so fun to have them along. It was also a perfect fall day to go, the temperature was perfect. There were so many different things for the girls to do, we were there for quite a few hours and still didn't see everything. There was food and slides and a parade and pig races and animals and a train and forts to play in. All kinds of things.
They had the prettiest flower patches where you could go and pick your own flowers.

One of the girls favorite things to do was ride the train. They wanted to ride in the animal car. Such silly girls.









They loved the giant tires.





They had fun playing in the corn pit.


Poor lizzy is toothless right now. She is missing four teeth, with no signs of her permanent ones coming in. She has such a hard time eating, but not ice cream.

Janie wanted a shave ice rather than an ice cream and wouldn't you know she dropped it first thing. They were nice enough to give us a new one. But then she dripped some on the filthy bench and she started licking the bench, it was awful. There are some things as a mom that I just can't let myself worry about and germs are one of them. I just have to let it go sometimes. And you know what I think my kids are healthier because of it. They rarely get sick and I think it is because I just don't worry so much, who knows.


Nellie with her messy face. She is seriously the dirtiest kid I know. It doesn't matter what I do she ends up filthy.





There was this giant slide the girls got to slide down, but parents wern't allowed to take their kids sown it, so I was worried that Jane would be too scared to go , but she was the first one to go and she cruised down it. When she got to the bottom she said "Can I go again Mom?" It was so cute seeing her be so big.




My little jail birds. There were so many different things to do and explore. The girls kept telling me " Thank you so much for taking us mom, this is so fun!"

1 comment:

McClinticks said...

Too Cute Binny!! Your girls are just so cute!!!