Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Growing Up

My kids are getting so BIG! Lizzy just turned SEVEN! How is that possible? She really wanted an ipod for her birthday because she loves music and especially loves the popular music on the radio. She sings along to them and then when it is over she says "rewind it Mom!" I guess she thinks that it is like the TV. Kevy put a splitter in so that they all could listen. They thought the whole thing was pretty cool.





I love how Janie isn't wearing her pants.



We decided to get Janie a big girl bike because we don't have a double stroller and we don't have the money to get one, besides I don't know how much longer she would ride in a stroller anyway. So if we ever want to walk to get the girls at school Jane needed a way to get there and it is way too far for her to walk. We also were planning on getting her one for her second birthday back in January and never did, so we decided it was about time. She got a Dora helmet and it came with a bell, so she was just thrilled. We are just working on getting her to pedal for more than one time around. She is just too cute though!


Mr. Russ is just getting so big. He is already 6 weeks old and growing so fast. At four weeks he was already the size that the girls were at 2 months. (9lbs. 11 oz.) He is already filling out all of his 0-3 month clothes. So I guess there is hope for us to have a boy that is not little like the rest of us. We just adore him so much! I thought the girls would get over him and not be in his face all the time loving on him but that hasn't happened. It has been nice because none of them have really had any jealousy and I think partly that is because of him being a boy. It is different for them than if they had another sister to compete with I guess.






He is starting to smile a lot and he really loves me. He really does recognize when it is me and he is attached to me. Here is hoping that it stays that way. I could just eat him up he is so cute. We always get a lot of comments on his hair because he has quite a bit and it is light. And everyone loves how I spike it in the front. What can I say, I want him to be in style.

Janie really wanted some Dora nails and usually I don't cave but the girls were playing at a friends and Jane didn't get to go so when we were out I bought her some because she is always so good when I take her to the store without her sisters. With them is another story. They lasted all of 5 minutes before they fell off or got lost, but she loved them for that 5 min.




I seriously could just eat her up. She gets away with too much because she is cute. One day I got mad at her for getting her hands all over the TV and I told her daddy would come home and be mad. She just said "daddy will say 'Janie it's okay' " Little stinker, she is just too cute for her own good.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Janie is so funny! Russ is getting so big he is such a handsome boy! Love you guys!

dixie smith said...

such a cute family :) we're hoping to get a bike for kai soon. i hope he has as much fun as your girls. miss you!