Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Stuff

We had such a good Christmas season this year. As always it just flies by. We try and do something fun each night. One of the girls favorite things is turning on Christmas music and lighting candles and doing some dancing. We always have to have a Christmas treat every night too. And if we ever forgot the treat , Nellie made sure that we remembered. The girls love decorating the tree. I love having a real tree, but it is just too expensive, plus you can't beat having a prelit tree.




This is how Russell felt about decorating the tree.

Jane put all of her ornaments right along the bottom. Lizzy tried to boss her and make her put them somewhere else, but I told her to let Jane do it where she wanted.
the girls wanted to take our picture under the tree.

For a family night activity we made countdown chains, The girls each made one. I had to help Janie because she just couldn't get the linking thing. So I had her put the glue on then I put them together. It was funny because after each spot of glue she out on she would say, "fantastic!"







Nellie was at a play date and so Lizzy and Jane were my little cookie helpers. They had fun helping me cut them out and frost them.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Such cute pictures! I just love those cute little girls. I cannot believe how big baby Russ is getting. He is such a handsome boy!