Monday, February 6, 2012

Janie's 3rd Birthday!

My Baby Lady turned three!  Although she isn't a baby anymore, and she let us know that " I'm not a baby lady I am a big lady!"  We had a little family party for her and Grandma and Grandpa came over and so did Aunt Judy.  She is still on her Dora obsession but Rapunzel is a close second and gaining.  I am glad because I am getting a bit sick of Dora.  

 Every time I would get the camera ready she would stop and pose.  It was cute.

 She got a baby Rapunzel from Grandma and Grandpa and she just loves it.  Brushing the dolly's hair is one of her favorite things to do.
 I was so glad that she wanted cupcakes this year because I didn't have the energy to make a fancy cake.  And she just wanted ones with bows on them so it was really easy and nice.  She wanted pink bows and "blue because that is Dad's favorite"  She really loves her daddy!
We love our baby lady so much!  She brings us so much happiness and joy.  We are so glad she came to our family!

1 comment:

McClinticks said...

Oh my goodness, can she be any cuter? I have to say Binny, you make BEAUTIFUL children!!! They are ALL so adorable!!!