Saturday, June 16, 2012

Foodie

Little man is seriously obsessed with food.  And I mean OBSESSED!  Maybe he still is feeling scared about not getting enough to eat the first 5 months of his life, I don't know.  All I know is I have never seen a baby more crazy about food than him.  It is really cute, but can be seriously annoying!  He just grunts really louldly the whole time we are eating and stares at us as we eat even if he has food in front of him.  It makes it really hard to even eat my own food.  He can have a mouth completely full of food and he will act nervous like he needs more right that second.  The minute he gets set in his high chair he starts freaking out if there isn't food already in front of him.
 This is Russ trying angel food cake with berries for the first time.  Oh did he like it!  He is such a silly guy.

I still am feeling bad that the poor boy starved while I nursed him, but oh well.  He seems to be getting enough to eat now!

2 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Fun new posts I love it!!! Your kids r the cutest ever I miss them tons!!!! That is so fun you guys have such fun things to do around you. I love the school dances the girls did a very good job!!! Little happy Russell what a smiley boy!!! Breken wants to eat all the time too I know how ya feel. We drove past the red mountain today and brays said mommy we went hiking there with Janie!!! We miss you guys hope to see you again soon love ya!!!

Kristi said...

Such a cute baby! He is so happy all the time I love it!