Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall! Fall! Fall!

I love fall!  I look forward to it every year.  It is by far my favorite season.  The only thing I don't like about the weather out here is that Fall comes later than everywhere else.  We get it more in the end of October and November, when everywhere else is starting to get winter cold.  One of my favorite things about fall is all the fun activities there are are to do.  I love going to the pumpkin patch and look forward to it.  There is a pumpkin patch close by that is the best one I have ever been to.  There is so much to do there.  My camera was almost dead so we didn't get to take very many pictures.


 It was Kevy's fist time here and the girls had fun showing him around.
 Notice that Nellie and I aren't on the train, Well we told the kids they had two choices for the things that cost money, they could either do the slides and that was all, or they could do the sunflower maze and the train.  Well Nellie just had to do the slides.  We spent a good ten minutes trying to talk her out of it because her sisters wouldn't be doing it with her and then when everyone went on the train she wouldn't be able to go. But of course there was no convincing Nellie and wouldn't you know that when it was time for everyone to ride the train she threw a fit.  I swear that girl never seems to learn from her choices
 Mr Smiley.  This kid is really always this happy.
 Nellie loved the petting zoo and being able to get in there with the little goats.  Lizzy did too but Janie was very nervous about it and wanted out almost immediately.
 There was a tramp covered in hay and I think it was probably the girls favorite thing to do.  I love the little pose Janie gave me.
  The next week we went up to Apple Hill, one of my all time favorite fall activities.  I love getting the apple donuts and cider and fudge and just enjoying the mountain atmosphere.   I love this cute little family of mine.  It still sometimes seems unreal that they all belong to me.
 Russy really enjoyed his fudge.  A LOT!
 My two cute men.

 We told the girls that they could do one paid activity and they all chose to ride the horses.  Here they are waiting patiently.  There was another family ht at walked right in front and got on and when I told them my girls had been waiting first they just ignored me. Gotta love people like that.


 Nellie is such an animal lover
 Janie looked so little and big all at once.  It was the first time she had ridden a horse and she wasn't even scared.


 Lizzy is an old pro at this.  She has gotten to ride the horses quite an few times in her life.

The girls had fun climbing in the pile of pumpkins. 

No comments: