Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fun with the Muhlesteins

My sister Janae and her two youngest boys came down to visit for a couple days while Brett and the two older ones were at scout camp. It is always good to spend time with my sister and the kids always love to see their cousins. I felt a little bad because Janae is from Washingtom where it always rains and it never does here during the summer, and it just happened to rain two of the days she was here. We still managed to have fun and the kids always have fun together. one of the things that the kids had fun doing was making a snail circus on our front porch. Jane was the designated snail getter. She is hilarious because she has absolutely no fear of bugs of any sort. She will pick up a spider a snail whatever. It is crazy because I really hate bugs and it seems most little girls do too.

One of the things I really love about Janae is that she loves to play games and do activities with the kids. It is a nice change from them wanting to watch tv all the time. We enjoyed playing Apples to Apples the disney version. It is the girls favorite game to play and even though Jane can't read what the cards say, she seems to win a majority of the time. Its too funny. We also went to Chuck E Cheese and the kids had fun trying to win tickets. I would say playing games but really all they want is the dumb tickets so they can buy the really lame prize with their million tickets. But I forgot my camera. It sure would be nice if the camera on my phone worked but oh well.

 

No comments: