Saturday, June 29, 2013

Folsom Zoo

I bought a groupon for the Folsom Zoo, which is cute little zoo that they have rescued animals and put them there. So it is small, but with me taking the kids myself, it was a good thing. We went on a nice cool day so we didn't bake in the sun. I brought the double stroller, but that ended up being only used to carry our stuff because Russ wanted to be out looking at all the animals and Annie woke up and wanted to be in the baby bjorn. It was really fun with Russ because he loves to look at animals and he would see them and say "WOW!" He is really expressive and I love it.
 

One of the favorites was the Peacocks. You could hear the peacocks wherever you went because they are so loud. It was really fun too because Nellie just did a report on Peacocks at school and has become slightly obsessed with them and for her it was so neat to see them up so close. Especially because they were not in a cage and they were just wandering around.

We loved the bears because our Russy is our little bear and he gives the best bear hugs! He will just squeeze you so hard! I love it!

Russy thought it was so cool to be so close to the animals.

This guy was just wandering around and Nellie was just beside herself.

Here is the mommy and baby Peafowl.

The three little bears

Me and my babies. I sure love these little monkeys.

I love love love being a stay at home mom and being able to take my kids and do fun things together and make memories. I hope they always remember how much fun we had and how much I love being with them.

 

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You are such a fun Mom! And brave too! That's so cute that Russ says "wow" that happens to be one of Layla's favorite words right now!