Saturday, June 29, 2013

Annie Girl

June 9, 2013 our sweet little Annie girl was blessed.  Her daddy gave her such a sweet blessing.  She is such a perfect addition to our family and it really feels complete now that she is here.  She is our little caboose.  

 Such a perfect little family.  I couldn't have asked for any more than this.  It was always my dream to have five kids and now I do!
 Daddy and his baby girl.  She will probably have him wrapped around her finger.

 Annie looked so pretty in her dress, and I am glad that I got good use out of it.  It was such a beautiful dress that Kevy's grandma made, I would have been sad it it had only been worn one time by Lizzy.Now it is special that all the girls got to wear it. Now all their girls can wear it too!
 She got to wear the booties they all have worn, that my great grandma Bower made.

It was nice to have family here to help celebrate it.  My sister Erica and her daughter Grace, who isn't pictured were visiting, so it was great to have them here too.



Annie is just starting to get to the fun stage.  She is the sweetest thing ever!  She is so so good.  I can't believe that I was blessed with such a good baby.  She is really quiet and has a very calm nature about her.  I think she is going to be an observer.  Just kind of content to stand back and watch. She is starting to make baby noises a lot and has started to giggle.  Which is of course the cutest thing ever!  She loves her swing  alot and I know if I can't hold her i can put her in her swing and she is totally content.  She is now starting to like her toys and starting to grab for them.  She even rolled over, which was probably a fluke.  At her 2 month appointment she was 10 lbs. 1 oz.  so she seems to be following her sisters growth pattern and is going to be a little thing.  I don't mind though, I like having small girls.  She sleeps great at night, I put her down at 9 and then she wakes up at 3:30 or 4 and that is it.  It is great!  She has even started sleeping through the night the last two nights, so that is awesome, but it probably won't last and that is okay.  She is still so little to be doing that.  I really can't believe how much she completes our family.  We love her so so much!   It is starting to get a little sad to think we are now ending this stage in our life.  But really exciting at the same time to think our family is all here with us now! 



1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sweet baby! She is just so cute I want to eat her up! That's so neat that all of your girls wore the same dress.