Thursday, August 15, 2013

Silly Goose

Lately Janie has been saying some really funny things that I wanted to make sure that I wrote down because as much as I think I will remember stuff, that is just not the case. When we were out in Utah for some reason the girls got on the subject of a robber coming in the house, don't ask me I have no idea. But they were acting all scared and Jane just said very matter of fact " It's okay, if a robber comes in I will just scratch them with my really long toe nails." I seriously have no idea where that came from, but we sure got a kick out of it.

Lately Jane has been driving us a little crazy with her complaining about her legs or her stomach hurting. If she doesn't want to do something that we asked her to do she automatically goes to "my legs are hurting, I can't do it" My favorite though was the other day Lizzy was listening to music on the iPad with her andJane decided she was done listening to music and wanted to play a game on the iPad instead, big surprise, Jane is addicted to the iPad. So she says to me "listening to music is making my stomach hurt"

We have been packing up for our move and Janie wanted to label her box of stuff, but she didn't know how to spell her nickname. So she comes up to me and says "Mom how do you spell my dickname?" I had to ask her a second time to say it because at first I thought I heard wrong, but no that is how she said it, and it made me laugh so I had to have her ask Kevin so that he could hear it too, because it was too funny.

The other thing that she always says is when she is talking to Kevin about Russ, she refers to him as "your son" only to Kevy though not to me. But if Russ is doing something funny, she will say to Kevy "your son is so funny" It is such a crackup because she says it ALL the time to Kevin.

This girl really has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger. She is at the cutest age, in so many ways it is so hard to watch her grow up, but we love it too. She is such a fun addition to out family. I really cannot imagine if we hadn't had that third girl in a row. Our life sure wouldn't be as fun without her.

 

No comments: