Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Clara- 9 months

Oh man do I love love this sweet girl! She has turned into the sweetest baby ever! Right around nine months she decided to crawl and when she could get where she wanted she all of a sudden became the easiest going baby ever. Totally content and happy, I love it!!

This baby seriously loves her some berries. I may say this every time, it's hard to remeber, but she is the best eater ever! She LOVES everything! I have yet to find something she won't eat, although probably her last favorite thing is cereal, which is funny because most kids love cereal more than anything. But all fruit and veggies she will eat, all kinds of beans and cheese, everything! It's pretty awesome. I just feed her what we have for dinner which is so nice to not have to try and feed her something else. She didn't do baby food for very long, just like all my kids but that's fine with me, because between you and me baby food is the biggest pain!

All of her siblings love her to pieces!! No one can get enough of the sweet clarabelle!

One problem with a crawling baby though is that when you are working in the kitchen you seem to always have a baby underfoot. She is also obsessed with the dishwasher and seems to have radar for when it is open so she can climb in and get into all the dishes.

We also discovered that she absolutely loves to swing!! She will just giggle like crazy when she is swinging, and her laugh is to die for!

She loves to play with the other kids toys too. She is just the most precious babe and I am so glad that she is mine!!

 

 

No comments: