Monday, January 11, 2016

Jane's Birthday

It was an off year for a party for Jane, so we just did our usual family thing.  Jane asked for the Chocolate Skor bar cake with raspberry filling.  I love that cake and it was actually served at our wedding, but for some reason I haven't made it in ages so it was great to have again. I just love that she wanted a yummy cake rather than a decorated one.  Jane got a new big girl bike from us so she didn't have anything to open that day from us.  We decided to get a bike that was in-between the big kid size and the small size because our Janie is just a little mini.  It was a good thing too because it ended up taking her quite a few days to get the hang of getting on the bike.     



I love that she let Russy and Annie be in her picture with her.





At least she had one present to open.  Grandma and Grandpa know the way to Janie's heart.  anything Arts and crafts.  She sure is a sweet girl and I cant believe that she is seven!

No comments: