Sunday, November 29, 2015

November

We look forward to park day every week. I really have to make sure I get Russy and Annie out of the house because they get so crazy when they are together. This particular time Russy asked me to take his picture because he actually buckled himself, which has never happened. And hasn't since then.

This little stinker wanted to have her picture taken too. She is in one of those really frustrating times. She is so crazy and such a beast a good portion of the time, and then she is just the cutest thing ever the other part of the time. We did a thankful tree this year and it was really fun for the kids to think about things they were thankful for. I asked Annie andMane first said she was thankful for Jesus. It was so sweet, then I asked her what else she was thankful for and she said " dark vader" she got obsessed with Star Wars recently and her favorite was darth vader.

Janie had a field trip down at the exploration center which is right by our library, so we went down so we could see her. We ate lunch with her and then afterwards they were doing a little presentation and annie went and sat with all of the first graders and thought she was just one of them I guess. She was shouting out the answers with the rest of the kids. It was too funny. She thinks she is just so big, its ridiculous. Although it just perfectly shows her personality.
We took our annual trip to Apple Hill. It wasn't quite as fun as it usually is because we went on maybe the busiest day there. It was crazy how busy it was. There was seriously wall to wall people. The line to the donuts was so long that there wasn't any way we could even think about getting any.

It has been so fun watching Russ bloom at preschool. He went from a kid that would refuse to sing, and then he started miss Pattys, and now he loves to sing me the songs that he learns at school. It was cute to hear all the thanksgiving songs that he learned. He has become quite the little artist as well. I love when he brings me home his artwork becuase he is SO proud of it. I love to hang it up becuase he thinks it is really special.

Clara has been loving her walker lately. She is pretty happy sitting in it. Russell decided that he needed to sit in it with her.

 

Another great day at the park with friends. We always love going to the library park.

We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. We had the Waldrons over and her parents over too. It was such a fun day. We had such a good time visiting and the kids played so well together that we didn't even hardly see them after we ate. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures, but that is so like me. So I decided to take a picture of my sweet cute baby that night.

And a picture of my little cuties all hanging out together. We let Russy stay up that night and he felt pretty big getting to do that.

 

No comments: