Friday, February 19, 2016

Valentine's Day Cookies

 It was really fun again this year to do our annual cookie decorating for friends.  I think this is one of the kids favorite family traditions. It was fun for Annie this year to be old enough to participate.  I loved how she and Russ decided that the best way to decorate was to see how many candies they could fit on top of them.
   I had waited too long to get the much bulk candy from WinCo so we had to scrounge different kinds of candy but they turned out great as always.

 WE had to deliever them as soon as possible because Annie was really wanting to eat them.  But she was really happy to give them to her best friend Piper and her friend Philip.

I love doing activities like this for my kids.  I just really hope that these are the things that they will remember about their childhood.

No comments: