Monday, March 21, 2016

Clara's First Birthday Party



I had a hard time trying to decided what kind of cake to make Clara for her birthday.  I wanted to make something different than I had made for all the other kids.  I wanted to do a bird because she is my baby bird, but I was worried that if I did a bird shape it would look like a baby shower cake.  But after looking through some ideas on pinterest I came up with this one.  I was so happy with how it turned out!



 I knew with how much Clara loves food that she was going to love getting a big piece of cake.   And sure enough she LOVED it!  It was the cutest thing to see.  She didn't realize at first what it was so she broke off a small piece and ate it. After she tasted that it was all over,  she grabbed the piece with both hands and tried to shove the entire thing in her mouth at once.  It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  The kids got such a kick out of it too. 
Man do we love this cazy lady!  She really truly does complete our family!

No comments: