Friday, June 10, 2016

Last Day of School

There are a lot of things I like about our school year here.  We don't have quite as long of a summer as I did growing up in Utah, but I kind of like the little longer breaks we have during the year here.  The biggest problem is that we get out of school in June rather than the end of May, so by the time we get out it is really warm and we are just dying to start summer vacation!
My girls ride their bikes to school with our church friends the Watfords who live down the street.  Sarah, their mom asked me if I wanted to surprise the kids with a water fight on their way home on the last day of school.  It was fun but a little challenging because I still had Russell, Annie and Clara to try and deal with.  Hence the reason I only have pictures from after the fact.  We waited until they were almost there and then we squirted them with water guns and balloons.  After that we went in their backyard and had popsicles and let them play in the kiddie pool.  It ended up being a really fun start to the summer!












No comments: