Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Russell's Aloha Program

This past school year went by so fast!  Just like that Russell is done with Miss Patty's Place!  He grew so much this past year, he thrived at school.  He developed into such a big boy!  We are sure going to miss Miss Patty's Place! But he is on to TK in the fall! 


Back in December I overlooked when Russell's Christmas program was and we completely missed it!  I felt like the worst mom ever!  So when his end of the year Aloha program came around I had to make sure I didn't forget again!  It was so much fun to watch him with his class do all the actions and all the singing.  He has never really sang that much but once he started preschool he really started to sing.  I love it!


We sure are going to miss his teacher Miss Mandy.  She is the best and Russy really loved her a lot!


No comments: