Monday, May 30, 2016

Crazy Hair Day

The girls have been talking for the last two years about what they would do for the next crazy hair day, and when I say they have been talking for the two years I am not joking, like constantly talking about what they were going to do in their hair for crazy hair day.  Last school year they didn't have it so they were really into it this year and were very ready to go over the top with it.
 So Nellie did a crazy orange spike in the front with her bangs and twisties all over her head.
 Since Lizzy had just cut her hair so it made it so we could actually do this style because with her long hair there would have been no way.  I thought pipe cleaners would hold the hair in just great but I put them in and they completely fell over so I was completely racking my brain trying to come up with how we could make this happen.  All of a sudden it came to me, ice cream cones.  So she has ice cream comes all over her head holding that hairdo in place.


Janie didn't want to do anything too extreme  but we had seen this done before and thought it was really cute.  They great thing was no one else at school had the same hair as the girls so that made it even more fun.  Plus they all won a prize so it ended up being worth all the work I put into it.

No comments: