Friday, May 6, 2016

Fairy Tale Town

Its always fun to introduce more of my kids to a fun place that we love going.  We went with Russells preschool class like they do every year and had lots of fun, although maybe I didn't have as much fun as they did.  This is still just such a hard busy time for me with my kids!  I keep thinking it should be getting easier by now!  And it is, but it is still really hard!  Clara has reached the VERY busy age.  You think they are their busiest but then you throw in the walking and it seems to multiply by 100!
The day we went ended up being very overcast and a little cold, but it was a lot better than roasting to death.


Annie really loved going with the preschool kids because she always thinks she is as big as they are.  Man that girl has the BIGGEST personality!


My little monkey baby!  She is so busy and contrary to this picture she didn't stay in her stroller much at all.  And of course for some reason the shoes I had for her one wouldn't stay on her foot so she was walking around with one shoe the whole day.




Yeah I tried really hard to get a picture with them all looking but it didn't happen.  Right now I can hardly ever get Clara to look a the camera.

I thought it was funny after I took the picture I realized that Russ was in Maid Marian and Anne was in Robin Hood, so I had them switch, but They looked much cuter in this one.



  Still one of the favorites is the crooked mile.  I tried to get a picture with them on it but they went too fast and with wrestling Clara and trying to get a picture it just didn't happen.


These pictures make me laugh because thy show their personalities.  Annie was all over the tall fast slide and didn't show any fear and Russ was really nervous and made sure he went down nice and slow.

See Clara holding the shoe? So frustrating!  It was an exhausting day but I think these cuties had a good time.

No comments: