Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Gold Rush Days

Russ was pretty excited to dress as a cowboy for Gold Rush Days at Miss Patty's Place.  Luckily we have some friends that had some good clothes that we could borrow so it worked out pretty good and I thought he was the cutest cowboy I ever did see.


 I had signed up to help at his school for this but when I got there, there really wasn't that much to help with, but it was really fun to get to see Russ at school and interacting with others.  He really has grown up so much this past year.
 This was probably his favorite thing that they did, Sitting on this giant tractor with a big grin on his face.
They also panned for gold, although most of them just put mostly sand in their bags instead of the gold rocks. Russ was one of those kids even though I kept showing him how to do it with getting the sand. Then they went in and pretend roasted marshmallows over a fire and told ghost stories.  It was such a cute little day.

No comments: