Monday, May 23, 2016

A Busy May


With my birthday, mothers day, the end of school and all the festivities that come along with it, it ends up being such a busy month. 
 I got to go to Mothers day tea with my favorite boy!  He is just such a sweet snuggly bear and I love to hear him sing his cute little songs to me. He has grown so much in the last year as he has gotten so big, its so fun!
 I spent a lot of time with these three monkeys at the park, especially the library park.  It was so fun to see Clara be able to start to play with the bigger kids.  She used to look longingly from her stroller and watch the kids, but now she can join in on the fun!
 Its crazy to think what my life would be like without these three!  After the htree oldest came, there was a time we thought that maybe we were only going to be able to have just the three, but then came along the next thee and man is our life so full and busy and crazy, but perfect now because we have them!

 Annie went to the dentist for the first time.  I was a little apprehensive after having a child who totally flipped out at the dentist,  you never know how your other children are going to act.  She did absolutely amazing.  She acted like it was no big deal and nothing out of the ordinary.  It was great!


 I always make the kids a special breakfast for their birthdays and since Kevin isn't a cook and happened to go to play basketball the morning of my birthday, my darling little kiddies decided to make me a birthday breakfast.  It was so sweet!  I am a lucky mom!
 We had ice cream cones for the first time this year and we decided to let Clara have her own.  Needless to say she loved it!

What can I say about these two!  They have the most special relationship, I love it so much.  Lizzy is like a second mom to Clara, and "Ziz" is one of Clara's first words.


 These two boys!  They went to Fathers and Sons together. They were soo excited to get to go.  Kevin has been looking forward to it forever.  He took Russ when he when he was two, and had fun, but nothing like he had this time.  I love to see them together and see the relationship that they have.  I am so grateful that we got our Russy so that Kevin could have a little buddy.
 Lizzy had been wanting to get her hair cut for a while, I made her wait because I wanted her to make sure that it was what she really wanted.  I took her to my hair person because it was too much off for me to feel like I could do it on my own.
 I think it turned out so cute and makes her look a lot older.
Oh these little climbing monkeys!  I love them!

No comments: