Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Janie's Birthday Party

 Jane's birthday party was a month and a half late. Its hard the year that they have their baptism to also give them a birthday party, but since we do it every other year it falls then. Luckily the kids have been patient with me when I couldn't get to it right away. Janie wanted a Moana themed party. Oh how I love themed parties. Luckily Jane isn't too picky so the few activities we came up with were fine with her.  We did a pinata, and we let the kids watch Moana. The kids got bored with watching the movie though, so it was a good thing we didn't make the party too long because we didn't have  too many activities planned.



Jane wanted the heart of tafiti on top of the cupcakes.  I thought that maybe I could make them out of marshmallow fondant, which of course I had never made before. They worked out alright even if they took a while to make.

Its always hard to have friends over and have your child not pay attention to one of them. Its so uncomfortable. Jane had a friend over that she doesn't know very well so it was a little uncomfortable because she didn't pay any attention to her, but its hard with birthday parties.


Jane was so cute and I am so glad that she had a good time at her party!  She is always such an easy to please person, its one of the things I love most about her!

No comments: