Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentines Day

Our annual valentines tradition is one of my favorites. I think the kids really love it too. Its so fun to carry on a tradition that I did as a child and that we have added some fun new traditions as well.

 It was easier for me to frost the cookies and just let the kids decorate them.

 I'm not quite sure what how much decorating and how much eating was going on. 
 I think this was the first year that Annie really got the whole thing and she really loved getting to make and take the cookies to her little friends.

 It was fun to see the big girls start to get better at the decorating thing and really take some time to make them look nice.

 I love these cute little kids. They are so fun! I'm so glad that we got to have all these beautiful spirits in our home and they each bless my life immeasurably. I cant believe that I am so lucky to have all of them and each one is so special to me. I cant imagine my life without each one!
 I love that our Valentines celebration and how it is a family celebration. The kids look forward to it every year and they are even getting really good at helping me with it.

No comments: